Old Rock House is pleased to announce that we will begin the process of safely opening our doors for a series of Listening Room style concerts. These concerts will happen at a dramatically reduced capacity and with abundant safety precautions in place. See below for details on the steps we are taking to welcome you back.
What To Expect From Us
- Capacity is limited to 50 guests (10% of ORH Capacity) to insure social distancing
- Tables have been spaced 6 feet apart
- Staff will wear masks at all times
- Contactless temperature checks will be required for staff and guests prior to entry
- The venue will be cleaned and sanitized frequently throughout the duration of an event
- The venue will be fully sanitized between events
- Abundant hand sanitizer has been placed throughout the venue
- Contactless payment option
What We Expect From You
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home
- Masks must be worn by guests when entering, moving about the building,
or interacting with staff
- Practice social distancing from staff & guests at all times
- Frequent and Proper hand washing & sanitizing
- Be kind. We are working together to figure this out.
Listening Room Concert Info
In order to maintain proper safety precautions, we are requiring ticket buyers to purchase an entire table of 2 or 4 seats. This helps to ensure that unaffiliated parties are not seated together. Please select the appropriate group size for you and your companions.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to sit with another party that has tickets and we will do our best to accommodate, subject to availability. All requests must be made no later than 48 hours in advance of the show.
In order to operate effectively and safely at such a reduced capacity, we are requiring ALL FOOD ORDERS TO BE PLACED AT THE TIME OF TICKET PURCHASE. Simply select the item/items you and your party would enjoy and it will be served within 20 minutes following your arrival.